Journey into the past
TROIA RUINS – THE LARGEST FISH SALTING INDUSTRIAL CENTER OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE
Embark in Setúbal at the maritime-tourist dock (South side of the Fishermen’s dock). In case of boarding at the Troia Marina, the fee applied by the marina will be added.
Description of activity: Discover the Island of Alcala, as it was known in ancient Rome, just a few minutes from central Troia. Travel back in time to the ruins of the largest fish salting industrial center in the Roman Empire, which was occupied until the 19th century. VI. Lose yourself in the factories, houses, tombs, and hot and cold baths.
Every year vestiges are discovered that you can learn about in archaeological exhibits, guided tours, and themed events.
Included: Setúbal-Caldeira round trip transportation, entrance and guided tour
Vessel used: semi-rigid BORA, with capacity to carry 18 passengers + 2 crew members
Price per group (VAT included) – maximum 10 people: 200€
Check-in at the office, 15 minutes before departure
- The company reserves the right not to perform the service if weather conditions are very adverse, as well as for logistical reasons.
- This activity is forbidden to pregnant women, and is not recommended for people with serious back problems.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours or no-shows will invalidate the refund.
- Accompanying pets requires payment of a ticket.
Check date availability and make your reservation via e-mail email@example.com or Tel. 910 159 385 (if you don’t answer, call 926 403 711).
- Tel. 910 159 385 (if you don’t answer, call 926 403 711)
Registered Tour Operator
- RNAAT No. 690/2019